Tallgirls and The Tallshop want you to be happy with your purchase. If an item is unsuitable you can return it for a refund or exchange. Please send within 10 days (28 days for non UK customers), unworn in original packaging including all labels & your receipt, with postage fully paid.
The customer is responsible for the return and cost of return of goods. All returns should be sent via the post office or courier of your choice. Always obtain proof of postage when returning goods.
To return a product that is unsuitable please follow these steps;
- Please complete the returns form found on the back of your receipt indicating whether you would like an exchange or refund. Returns forms not completed in full may take longer to exchange or refund.
- Wrap footwear and place in the box with the heels facing outwards and away from each other, or fold the clothing and pack in the original bag supplied. Put the footwear and/or clothing into a waterproof bag (you may re-use the original packaging - many customers turn the bag inside out to re-use. Ensure that the parcel is securely sealed prior to posting.
- Put completed returns form in package. - Log in to your account > identify the item(s) to be returned and press SUBMIT. Please note: If you do not use the free returns label you will be charged for return postage costs. Alternatively click here to generate your > FREE RETURN UK LABEL
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office with your FREE UK RETURN LABEL on the front.
- For returns outside the UK. The customer is responsible for the return and cost of return of goods. All returns should be sent via the post office or courier of your choice. Always obtain proof of postage when returning goods.Post returns to 'Returns Dept, Tallgirls, Units 11 & 12 Woodlea Park, Station Approach, Four Marks, Alton, GU34 5AZ, UK. Always obtain proof of postage when returning goods, we cannot be held responsible for return goods lost in transit.
Should you require an exchange your order will be sent to you free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: Socks & hosiery cannot be returned once opened. Always try shoes on carpet to protect the sole – items that have been marked cannot be returned or exchanged.
Return of unsatisfactory goods
All our footwear and clothing is durable against reasonable wear,*, however if goods are returned due to defective workmanship or faulty materials it will be replaced if repairs cannot be made. in general fashion footwear has a life expectancy of between 4-6 months.
*At the managers discretion.
Customer must adhere to the care information to be entitled to a refund or exchange. Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund or exchange if the care information is not followed. We regret that we are unable to accept a complaint once your footwear or clothing has been altered or repaired.
In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1972, we are unable to handle any footwear or clothing unless it is clean and dry, due to the health hazard involved. Any goods received not in such a condition will be returned to the customer and invoiced back with post and packaging costs.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds will be made to the original card used for the purchase, or by cheque if the purchase was made by cheque, cash or postal order. Please allow 7-10 working days from receipt of your return for a credit to appear in your account or for the cheque refund to be mailed. For further information on returns please see our terms & conditions.
We cover the costs of delivery for exchanged orders; we will only cover the cost of delivery for 1 exchange order (of any quantity or size). If you order an exchange you must specify the delivery address and contact details again; if the original purchase included a discount to keep the discount on your exchange we will only be able to offer you an exchange of the same item in an alternative colour or size - you will be unable to claim a discount for an exchange of a different product. We will attempt to dispatch exchange orders within 7 days of receipt of the return.